Oxford dictionary je uvrstio nove reči u svoj fond. To su reči, koje su nastale relativno skoro i u vezi su sa internetom, modom i drugim trendovima. Ceo spisak možete pogledati ovde.
- apols, pl. n. (informal): apologies, skraćenica, zgodna za SMS
- BYOD, n.: abbreviation of ‘bring your own device’: the practice of allowing the employees of an organization to use their own computers, smartphones, or other devices for work purposes.
Skraćenica, zgodne za SMS
- cakepop, n.: a small round piece of cake coated with icing or chocolate and fixed on the end of a stick so as to resemble a lollipop.
- digital detox, n.: a period of time during which a person refrains from using electronic devices such as smartphones or computers, regarded as an opportunity to reduce stress or focus on social interaction in the physical world.
Kome je potreban digital detox dobro zna šta znači ovaj pojam
- double denim, n.: a style of dress in which a denim jacket or shirt is worn with a pair of jeans or a denim skirt, often regarded as a breach of fashion etiquette.
- fauxhawk, n: a hairstyle in which a section of hair running from the front to the back of the head stands erect, intended to resemble a Mohican haircut (in which the sides of the head are shaved).
- geek chic, n.: the dress, appearance, and culture associated with computing and technology enthusiasts, regarded as stylish or fashionable.
- selfie, n. (informal): a photograph that one has taken of oneself, typically one taken with a smartphone or webcam and uploaded to a social media website
- srsly, adv. (informal): short for ‘seriously’.